We're here to help creative digital producers connect with each other and find business.
TayScreen working with InGAME and Digital Dundee got this underway with delivery of EU project, Create Converge -
so using a mix of VR/AR, animation, games, VFX and live action for entertainment and beyond for things like service delivery, training and marketing.
We learned a lot about using creative, digital solutions to show, tell and sell. So give us a try and we'll be happy to help.
We are still networked with the project's nine partners in five countries – Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden and the UK (both England and Scotland). So it's a great way to make connections.
- brought together creatives to collaborate
- produced demonstration content
- fostered connections between creatives and markets across entertainment and sectors like tourism, healthcare, energy and fashion.
The project was supported by the EU North Sea Region VB programme.
- Funding, sponsorship and support for over 6 events in the region including Bio Dundee and the UK Games Fund Awards.
- Digital mapping of the sector
- 50 SMEs directly helped with new approaches including 10 in Dundee and also jointly with Abertay/InGame via Tay5G
- 100 industry events hosted and attendance at 60 – including at least 10 by DCC.
- Books, one on fashion and digital and the other "Storytelling beyond the Screen" (PDF - free to donwload) on immersive production, both in collaboration with industry.
- 1 Transnational Lab in England, Denmark, Sweden and Scotland
- 17,000 companies mapped
- 10 demonstrators of immersive applications covering sectors like space research, fashion, architecture and healthcare and one for visualisation of the creative industries using VR.
Overall the project delivered:
- SMEs providing new or more efficient creative digital services or engaging with new markets for these to support sustainability of business and turnover.
- Enterprises cooperating with new/ improved knowledge partnerships – 2033 against a target of 500
- Enterprises participating in cross-border, transnational or interregional research projects – 120 against target of 100
- Research institutions participating in cross-border, transnational or interregional research projects – 66 against target of 5
- Organizations/ enterprises informed about new solutions by project end – 368,285 against target of 1,000
To read more please go to Create Converge.